Despite tremendous advances in science, researches failed to develop vaccine against number of diseases (like cancer, tuberculosis and HIV) as they try to design one vaccine against one disease without considering genomic variation in host/human and in disease-associated pathogens. In order to overcome this problem, our group have developed number of computational resources for designing personalised or strain-specific vaccines or immunotherapy.
Computer-aided designing of Personalized or Strain-specific Vaccines (Raghava's Group)
- CancerDR: Cancer drug resistance database.
- CanceRES: Cancer Informatics Portal.
- CancerPDF: Database of cancer-associated peptides of human bodyfluids.
- Cancertope: A Platform for Designing Genome-Based Personalized Immunotherapy or Vaccine against Cancer.
- EbolaVCR: A web-based resource for designing therapeutics against Ebola Virus.
- HIVcoPRED: Predicting coreceptor used by HIV-1 from Its V3 loop amino acid sequence.
- MtbVeb: A webportal for designing vaccine against drug resistant and emerging strains of M. tuberculosis.
- ZikaVR: An Integrated Zika Virus Resource for Genomics, Proteomics, Phylogenetic and Therapeutic Analysis
External Links to web servers developed/maintained by other groups
This section provides URL/links to important websites developed and maintained by other researchers. It exclude servers by Raghava's group, which is given in above section.
- MycobacRV: Integrative immunoinformatics for Mycobacterial diseases in R platform.