Personalised medicine is a new concept in the field of drug or vaccine design. In this module our focus is to utilise genomic or genetic information for designing medicine against disease like cancer, tuberculosis. This page maintain wide range of computational resources, like i) prioritization of drugs based on genomic information, ii) personalised vaccine agains cancer, iii) strain-specific vaccines against bacteria.
Webservers for Genome-based medicine (Raghava's Group)
- ApoCanD: Database of Human Apoptotic Proteins in the context of cancer.
- CancerDP: Prioritization of anticancer drugs against a cancer using genomic features of cancer cells.
- Cancertope: A Platform for Designing Genome-Based Personalized Immunotherapy or Vaccine against Cancer.
- CRDD: Computational resources for drug discovery
- csirdb:Identification of Cancer-specific siRNAs for personalized therapy.
- desiRam: Designing of highly efficient siRNA with minimum mutation approach
- DiPCell: Designing of inhibitors against pancreatic cancer cell lines.
- DrugMint: A web server for identification of drug like molecules.
- EbolaVCR: A web-based resource for designing therapeutics against Ebola Virus.
- EGFRindb: A database of EGF(Epidermal Growth Factor) receptors (anticaner database).
- EGFRpred: A web service for the predicting and designing of inhibitors against EGFR (anticancer drugs).
- GMPEsi: Generalized Model for Predicting Efficacy of siRNAs.
- HerceptinR: Information about assays performend to test sensitivity/resistance of Herceptin Antibodies.
- HIVcoPRED: Predicting coreceptor used by HIV-1 from Its V3 loop amino acid sequence.
- HumCFS: A database of fragile sites in human chromosome.
- imRNA: Prediction of Immunomodulatory RNAs.
- MtbVeb: A webportal for designing vaccine against drug resistant and emerging strains of M. tuberculosis.
- ntEGFR: QSAR-Based Models for designing inhibitors against Wild and Mutant EGFR (anti-cancer drug).
- OSDDlinux: A customize operating system for drug discovery.
- PCMdb: A database of methylated genes found in pancreatic cancer cell lines and tissues.
- THPdb: A database of FDA approved therapeutic peptides and proteins.
- VaccineDA: A webserver for prediction of oligodeoxynucleotide vaccine adjuvant.
- ZikaVR: An Integrated Zika Virus Resource for Genomics, Proteomics, Phylogenetic and Therapeutic Analysis
External Links to web servers developed/maintained by other groups
This section provides URL/links to important websites developed and maintained by other researchers.It exclude servers by Raghava's group, which is given in above section.
- Coffee Genome Hub: Transcripts of pectin-degrading enzymes and isolation of complete cDNA sequence of a pectate lyase gene induced by coffee white stem borer (Xylotrechus quadripes) in the bark tissue of Coffea canephora (robusta coffee)
- Junker: an intergenic explorer for bacterial genomes.
- MOGA-SVM: Combining Pareto:optimal clusters using supervised learning for identifying co:expressed genes.