Numerous software have been developed in the filed of immunoinformatics in last two decades. In initial phase,researchers focused on prediction of peptides that can activate B- or T-cells. Recently, researcher are developing methods for predicting peptides that can activate specific class of interleukins or cytokines. This page provides link to these servers, they will be very useful in immunotherapy and tissue transplant.
Tools for Prediction of cytokine inducing peptides (Raghava's Group)
- CytoPred: It is a webserver for prediction and classification of cytokines.
- IFNepitope: A server for predicting and designing interferon-gamma inducing epitopes.
- IgPred: Prediction of antibody specific B-cell epitope.
- IL2Pred: Prediction of IL-2 inducing peptides in humans
- IL-6Pred: Predition of interleukin -6 inducing peptides.
- IL10pred: Prediction of Interleukin-10 inducing peptides.
- IL4pred: In silico platform for designing and disovering of Interleukin-4 inducing peptides.
- IL4IFNG: Computer program for computing of murine interleukin-4 and interferon-gamma.
External Links to web servers developed/maintained by other groups
This section provides URL/links to important websites developed and maintained by other researchers. It exclude servers by Raghava's group, which is given in above section.
- Antigen-Antibody Interaction Database (AgAbDb): a compendium of antigen:antibody interactions.