Challenges in Bioinformatics
Bioinformatics over the years have shown as a promising field in solving real life problems.
However, still there are many key challenges and questions which needs to be answered. Some of the key challenges are discussed below.
Major challenges in Bioinformatics
1. High-throughput data handling
2. Biomarker identification from the omics data
3. Personalized medicine
4. Data curation and organization
5. Development of reliable prediction tools
6. Developing computational techniques