Reference: Mathur et al. (2018) In silico approaches for predicting the half-life of natural and modified peptides in blood. Plos One, 13(6): e0196829
Sequence-based Modules (for Natural Peptides) include:
(1) Analog Generation- This module generates all possible single mutant analogs and predicts their half-life and physiochemical properties. This way user may design and select the best stable mutant peptide.
(2) Batch Submission- This module allows users to predict the half-life of peptides submitted in bulk as query.
(3) Protein Scan - This module generates overlapping peptides of the query protein sequence and predicts half-life and physiochemical properties of each overlapping peptide. User can select the best peptide/segment with desired features.
Structure-based Modules (for Natural & Modified Peptides) include:
(1) Draw- This modules enables users to draw their query peptide structure with or without chemical modifications and predict its half-life.It provides the users the option to design a stable peptide with desired structure and modifications.
(2) File- This module allows users to submit their query peptide in pdb format and predict its half-life in blood.