Home Page of CancerUBM
CancerUBM is a web bench developed for analyzing proteomics data and for predicting cancer status of a urine sample from its proteomics data. The models used in this study were trained on urine proteomics data of 1525 cancer patients and 1503 healthy individuals.
- Prediction based Spectra: This module allow users to predict cancer status of a urine sample from its proteomics data. In this case user need to provide spectral detail of each peptide that includes its calibrated molecular mass, normalized CE migration time and intensity of spectra in a given sample.
- Peptide Sequence based prediction: In this case user need to provide amino acid sequence of a peptide and intensity of its spectra for predicting cancer samples.
- Protein Expression: This module allow to predict cancer samples from expression of biomarker proteins. User need to provide intensities of peptides belongs to each protein.
- Analysis of data at peptide level: This server provides option for analysing proteomics data of a sample. It have number of features including statistical parameters for each peptide.
- Protein level analysis : This module allow to examine proteomics data at protein level where server calculates expression of a protein (mean or median or maximum) from intensities of its peptides.