Artificial neural network based B-cell epitope prediction server
In order to use the ABCpred server for prediction on amino acid sequences:
- (optional) Enter a name for the sequence.
- Enter the sequence in the sequence window (with no header line), or give a file name.
The sequence must be written using the one letter
amino acid code:
Other letters will be converted to `X' and treated as unknown
Other characters, such as whitespace and
numbers, will simply be ignored.
- Choose the output format: Graphical or Tabular, the default is Graphical.
- Change the threshold [+0.1 to +1.0]: increase in the threshold results in better
specificity, but worse sensitivity. At 0.5, it shows 65.93% accruacy with equal sensitivity and specificity using window length of 16.
- Select the window length (10,12,14,16,18,20), default length is 16.
- Press the "Submit sequence" button.
- A WWW page will return the results when the prediction is ready.
Response time depends on system load.