The Department of Computational Biology at Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi(IIIT-D), alongside APbians (Bioinformatics Society), organizing a Health Informatics Summit from 16th - 19th of October 2021. The overarching aim of this summit is :
- To highlight the efforts of leading researchers who have made significant contributions in health informatics.
- To promote the development of health-related open-source software, web services, databases, and mobile apps.
- To publicize health-related computational resources developed and maintained in India.
- To highlight impact of research papers from india, which describes health-associated computational resources.
- To compile and document these public repositories developed by scientific community of India.
- Conference Dates: 16th to 19th October 2021
- Registration Deadline:
5th October 2021Extended till 8th October 2021
- ePoster Deadline:
2nd October 2021Extended till 6th October 2021
Compilation of Resources