Epitope (B cell & T-cell)
There is a tremendous change in strategy of designing vaccines, it is moving from minimisation to micro-minimization (whole pathogen to antigen to antigenic peptides). This server list severs developed for predicting compete path of antigen processing (endogenous & exogenous). It include methods for predicting; i) MHC or HLA binders, ii) helper T-cell epitopes, iii) CTL epitopes, iv) TAP binders.
Servers for predicting epitopes (Raghava's Group)
- ABCpred: Mapping of B-cell epitope(s) in an antigen sequence, using artificial neural network.
- Ab-Affi: Computer program for calculating affinity of a monoclonal antibody using non-competitive ELISA.
- BCEpred: Prediction of linear B-cell epitopes, using Physico-chemical properties.
- BCIpep: Collection & compilation of B-cell epitopes from literature.
- BTEVAL: Evaluation of beta-turns prediction methods.
- Cancertope: A Platform for Designing Genome-Based Personalized Immunotherapy or Vaccine against Cancer.
- CBTOPE: Conformational B-cell Epitope prediction.
- ELISAeq: Computer program for determining the concentration of antibody/antigen from ELISA data.
- IgPred: Prediction of antibody specific B-cell epitope.
- LBtope: A server for predicting linear B-cell epitopes.
- mhc: Matrix Optimization Technique for Predicting MHC binding Core.
- mhcbench: Evaluation of MHC Binding Peptide Prediction Algorithms.
- mhc2pred:SVM based method for prediction of promiscuous MHC class II binders.
- MHCBN: A database od Major Histocompatibility Complex (MHC) Binding,Non-binding peptides.
- MHCBN4: A database of MHC/TAP binding peptides and T-cell epitopes.
- MtbVeb: A webportal for designing vaccine against drug resistant and emerging strains of M. tuberculosis.
- MycoTb: A software for managing mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Pcleavage: Identification of protesosomal cleavage sites in a protein sequence.
- PolysacDB: A comprehensive Database of microbial Polysaccharide antigens and their antibodies.
- ProPred: A webserver to predict MHC Class-II binding regions in an antigen sequence.
- ProPred-1: Prediction of promiscuous MHC Class-I binders.
- TAPPred: A webserver for predicting binding affinity of peptides toward the TAP transporter.
- ZikaVR: An Integrated Zika Virus Resource for Genomics, Proteomics, Phylogenetic and Therapeutic Analysis
External Links to web servers developed/mainatined by Indian groups
This section provides URL/links to important websites developed and maintained by Indian researchers. It exclude servers by Raghava's group, which is given in above section.
- AntiInflam: Prediction of anti-inflammatory proteins/peptides: an insilico approach.
- CEP: a conformational epitope prediction server.
- dbDiarrhea: the database of pathogen proteins and vaccine antigens from diarrheal pathogens.
- HLaffy: Estimating peptide affinities for Class-1 HLA molecules by learning position-specific pair potentials.
- ProInflam: A webserver for the prediction of proinflammatory antigenicity of peptides and proteins.