Every living organism have unique genetic features, thus personalised medicine based on genetic features may be more useful than generalised medicine. Numerous computational resources have been developed in group that can be used for designing person-specific or disease causing pathogen-specific medicines. These resources may facilitate; i) personalised drugs, ii) personalised vaccines, iii) strain-specific vaccines and iv) biomarkers.
Personalized or Strain-specifc Medicine (Raghava's Group)
- CancerDP: Prioritization of anticancer drugs against a cancer using genomic features of cancer cells.
- CancerDR: Cancer drug resistance database.
- CanceRES: Cancer Informatics Portal.
- CancerPDF: Database of cancer-associated peptides of human bodyfluids.
- Cancertope: A Platform for Designing Genome-Based Personalized Immunotherapy or Vaccine against Cancer.
- dbEM: A Database of Epigenetic Modifiers
- EbolaVCR: A web-based resource for designing therapeutics against Ebola Virus.
- GDPbio: Genome based prediction of Diseases and Personal Medicine
- HIVbio: HIV related bioinformatics resources.
- HIVcoPRED: Predicting coreceptor used by HIV-1 from Its V3 loop amino acid sequence.
- HIVint: Prediction of protein-protein interaction between HIV and Human proteins.
- HumCFS: A database of fragile sites in human chromosome.
- MtbVeb: A webportal for designing vaccine against drug resistant and emerging strains of M. tuberculosis.
- OSDDlinux: A customize operating system for drug discovery.
- VaxinPAD: A webserver for designing peptide based vaccine adjuvant.
- ZikaVR: An Integrated Zika Virus Resource for Genomics, Proteomics, Phylogenetic and Therapeutic Analysis
External Links to web servers developed/mainatined by Indian groups
This section provides URL/links to important websites developed and maintained by Indian researchers. It exclude servers by Raghava's group, which is given in above section.
- BreCAN-DB: A repository cum browser of personalized DNA breakpoint profiles of cancer genomes.