|This page maintain research patents of GENESIS participants, published using direct/indirect support of GENESIS.
- Gajendra Pal Singh Raghava, Ankur Gautam, Hemraj Santuji Nandanwar: Cell Penetrating Peptide for Biomolecule Delivery. (INDIAN PATENT APPL NO. 3380DEL2013), Patent application filed on 17 Nov 2013 and final application filed on 17 NOV 2014
- Sarkar, R.R., Chowdhury, S. 2013. Identification of Alternative Drug Targets For Cancer. Indian Patent Application 1231- DEL -2013, filed 26th April 2013. Patent Pending. PCT/IN2014/000478
- New method for the preparation of R enantiomer of calcium channel blocker bepridil (Prov. filing appln. No: 3713/DEL/2014)
- New method for the synthesis of (R)-phenoxybenzamine hydrochloride employing aziridine ring opening as a key step (Prov. filing appln. No: 1844/DEL/2014.
- New methods for the preparation of enantiomers of anti-obesity agent 8-chloro-1-methyl-2,3,4,5-tetrahydro-3-benzazepine and intermediates thereof (Prov. filing appln. No: 1252/DEL/2014)
- M Karthikeyan, Chemical Structure Recognition Tool, US Patent, 2014/0301608 pub date. Oct 9, 2014
- Karthikeyan, Muthukumarasamy WO/2014/207670 - Simulated Carbon and proton NMR chemical shifts based binary fingerprints for virtual screening. 31.12.2014 G06F 19/00 PCT/IB2014/062585 COUNCIL OF SCIENTIFIC & INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH
- Karthikeyan, M, Revu Vyas, A Remote Computing Environment Method, System And Apparatus For Molecular Investigation By Email Platform In 3527/Del/2015
- Karthikeyan, M, Renu Vyas, Deepak Pandit, Method For Encoding Large Scale Molecular Library In Barcoding Format In 1325/Del/2015
- M. Muthukrishnan, M. Mujahid, “A process for the preparation of 3-Aryl-2-hydroxy propanoic acid compounds” PCT, WO2014181362A1
- M. Muthukrishnan, M. Mujahid “An improved synthesis of anti-parkinson agent” PCT, WO2014178083A1
- M. Muthukrishnan, P. P. Mujumdar “Process for the preparation of (S)-2-Ethyl-N(1-methoxypropan-2-yl)-6-methyl aniline” PCT, WO2014037962A1
- Sarkar, R.R., Chowdhury, S. 2014. Identification of minimal combination of oncoproteins in Notch pathway to suppress human glioblastoma. U.S. Patent Application No.14/527,628 filed on October 29, 2014. Patent Pending.
- Sarkar, R.R., Bhowmick, R., Subramanian, A. (2015) Identification of combinatorial enzymatic reaction targets in glioblastoma specific metabolic network to suppress human glioblastoma. IN Patent Application No. 3892/DEL/2015 filed on November 30, 2015. Patent Pending.