Web Portals and Web Sites
Group have developed number of web portals for web-based services for scientific community. Following is list of major web portals/sites where group contributed significanrtly in development and mainating these sites/portal.
- CRDD (Computational Resources for Drug Discovery) is an important module of the in silico module of OSDD. The CRDD web portal provides computer resources related to drug discovery on a single platform.
- OSDDlinux (Operating System for Drug Discovery) is a customized linux operating system for drug discovery that integrates open source software, libraries, workflows and web services in linux for creating environment for drug discovery. First time an attempt has been made to customize linux to provide service to the community working in the field of drug discovery. OSDDlinux may bring down the cost of drug discovery as well as it may increase speed of drug discovery. This open source operating system will allow students, academicians & researchers to contribute towards drug discovery/designing.
- OSCADD (Open Source for Computer-Aided Drug Discovery): Aim of this portal is to provide service to community involved in drug discovery. We are promoting open source in drug discovery, by developing software in the field of chemoinformatics and pharmacoinformatics.
- GENESIS (Genomics and Informatics Solutions for Integrating Biology) is a mega project of CSIR, initiated for establishing CSIR in the field of knowledge based discovery. It is an interdisciplinary project to bring computer professionals and biologist to solve complex biological problems. Translational medicine will be one of the major focus of this project where experimental and theoretical researchers will work to develop medicine against dreaded disease.
- CSIR-INFORMATICS Portal CSIR (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research) is India's largest Research and Development (R&D) organization, with 37 laboratories. CSIR laboratories have developed number of software, databases, mirror sites and web services in different fields of science and technology that includes chemoinformatics, bioinformatics, pharmacoinformatics etc. This page compile and maintain various informatics related services developed by CSIR laboratories.
- Raghava's Home Page This site mainatin web services developed by group.
- Bioinformatics Centre @ CSIR-IMTECH The Bioinformatics Centre (BIC) at the Institute of Microbial Technology, Chandigarh was established in 1987. This is the one of nine centres created under the programme Biotechnology Information Systems (BTIS) by department of biotechnology (DBT), Govt. of India.
- CSIR-IMTECH: The Institute of Microbial Technology (IMTECH), based in Chandigarh, India, is one of the constituent establishments of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR). It was established in 1984. The institute is engaged in research in many areas of modern biological sciences and microbe-related biotechnology, with special emphasis on research that is interdisciplinary and of a collaborative nature, such as immunity and infectious diseases, protein design and engineering, fermentation science, microbial physiology and genetics, yeast biology, bioinformatics, microbial systematics, exploitation of microbial diversity for bioactives and enzymes for biotransformations.
- SysBorg 2.0 is the Web 3.0 system and cyberinfrastructure for collaborative research.The portal contains resources to effectively organise collaborations and tools to effectively mine and analyse the information collated by the OSDD community.
- OSDDChem is the web interface for large scale synthesis of diverse chemical compounds to screen them against TB and Malaria. Log into OSDDChem using your Sysborg OpenID to know more about submitting molecules and project proposals.
- OSDD (Open Source Drug Discovery) is a CSIR led team India Consortium with global partnership with a vision to provide affordable healthcare to the developing world by providing a global platform where the best minds can collaborate & collectively endeavor to solve the complex problems associated with discovering novel therapies for neglected tropical diseases like Tuberculosis, Malaria, Leishmaniasis etc.